Sine Mora EX, an extended version of the original working title, Sine Mora is coming to Nintendo Switch after its PlayStation, Xbox and PC competitors.
Sine Mora is a time dependent side-scroller which looks to combine the sleek polished look of modern graphics with the classic feel of an old school shoot’em up. The title will come both we a story and arcade mode. The former of which can be played through couch co-op allowing fans the option of two-player if they so wish. Sine Mora’s gameplay will look to entice new players whilst also offering a level of nostalgia and challenge to the seasoned veteran.
A more comprehensive list of features for the title includes:
- 16:9 Aspect ratio (instead of 16:10 which is still an option)
- Full English Voice Overs (Original Hungarian ones are still available as an option)
- Local co-op for up to 2 players in Story mode
- 3 New versus modes: Race, Tanks, Dodgeball
- New challenge levels
- Improved Rendering
Sine Mora EX will launch as a digital release for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on August 8th, with all but the PC version also receiving physical copies of the title. It has been confirmed that the Nintendo Switch will receive a retail release, however as of yet there is no confirmed release date with the title set to launch sometime later this Summer. For PlayStation 4 Pro and PC users Sine Mora EX is expected to run at a stable 60FPS in Native 4k.
Try Something New:
- Why you should be reading Jon Bois’ 17776
- Team Z2 Talk Capturing Quality in Hyper Dragonball Z
- Death Squared Review